We’re growing – and we want you to grow your career with us!
Do you have imagination, creativity and ambition? If so, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for people to join our world class, talented team.
The Office Principles team works together to bring office design projects to life for our clients. We truly believe our company is only as great as the individuals we have working for us.
What makes us stand out from the crowd?
Creating office interiors that inspire and transform.
We have sought out the very best expertise across many different fields to form a team of experts that include architects, project managers, interior designers and many others.
Office Principles have been designing exceptional office interiors since 1988. We specialise in transforming a workplace into an agile working environment where staff feel inspired and motivated, a home from home if you will.
- Generous salary and bonus package
- Breakfast/ lunch and beverages provided
- Cutting edge working showroom
- Social and charity events
- Occupational pension scheme
- Quarterly team day’s
If you are interested in joining a creative, cutting edge organisation then please send your CV/Portfolio to HR@officeprinciples.com
Office Principles Intern Designer Programme
We are looking for junior/graduate designers starting their careers in office interiors.
This is an amazing opportunity to work alongside Workspace Design/ Agile Working Designers on high profile client projects.
Training offered through a series of courses including Space Planning, Auto CAD, Client Relationship building etc.
If you do not see a vacancy but feel you have something special to offer then please e-mail HR@officeprinciples.com
Business Development Managers
Are you looking for a new Business Development/ Telemarketing role? Looking for a competitive base salary, fantastic commission, training and a clear career path?
We have a brand new opportunity for experienced telemarketers to join our brand new ‘showcase’ Reading Office. The roles sits within our experienced team of Business Developers. You will be contacting established leads and explaining the services/solutions we offer and then booking appointments for our Project Directors. Your role will also include logging details onto a CRM system and researching clients. You will contact customers to follow up on exhibitions and seminars.
- Minimum of 2 years telesales/ business development experience
- Proven results delivered
- Clear, fluent voice for contacting clients over the phone
- Competitive drive and passion to achieve success
- Tenacity and energy to deliver results
Industry background – ideally interior fit out, property or construction but certainly not essential. We would like to hear from people that can sell a solution to a client.
Marketing Administrator (Part-time)
To be successful within this role you must offer a high degree of professionalism, enthusiasm, possess a with a strong work ethic and most importantly enjoy working in an environment with a growth agenda.
The hours will be approx. 15 per week with the need for flexibility, ideally the hours will be worked over 5 days however this is negotiable.
You will be responsible for administering all marketing materials and literature and ensure these are sent to clients in a timely manner.
What you will do:
- Collate client information from our CRM system into standard letter and marketing templates
- Packaging and posting marketing materials to clients which include, initial confirmation of appointment letter, appointment reminder letters, issuing credential documents
- Reviewing Sales team and Directors diaries to view upcoming appointments and issuing relevant correspondence to the client
- Proof reading and checking marketing materials for quality and accuracy prior to posting
- Providing administrative support to the Business Development Team and Executive Assistant
- Ensure the marketing administration of all literature sent to client is prepared accurately and delivered on time
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service are maintained at all times
- Nurture best practices to drive productivity and development within given area of responsibility
Your experience will include:
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is essential when sending literature to clients within this highly competitive market
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Multi-tasking between tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Works well to deadlines
- Proficient in programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Well organized with the ability to complete tasks in full and in a timely manner and to quality
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Strong administrative skills
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
- Ability to work on own initiative
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If this sounds like you please send your CV directly to email@example.com