We have considered three phases in creating a Covid-19 Secure Workplace.
Adjusting for the next few months
- Plan to ensure that your workplace is ready
- Focus on the wellbeing of employees
- Review government guidance and what does this mean for you?
- Understand how to support employees as they work from home.
- Adjust the workspace based on governmental and global health guidelines including physical distancing, barriers, cleaning and safety measures.
Adapting for the next 6 months
- Implement measures to optimise the offices as employees start to return
- Help employees to transition to the ‘new normal’
- Reconfigure the workspace including new office layouts.
- Implement new ways of working
- Adopt longer term solutions for enhanced safety and wellbeing of employees
Advancing into the future
- Create a new world of work which is ready for anything
- Let the workplace constantly evolve
- Reinvent the workspace as science-based evidence and emerging technologies offer new solutions
- Change easily due to possible economic, climate and health disruptions.
- Make a deeper commitment to people and their wellbeing.