Join over 1,000 people who have already attended one of our seminars.
- Gain the focus, clarity and vision you need if you are setting out on a journey to create a high-performance working environment.
- Understand the benefits of agile working and how it can help to attract and retain talent and improve staff performance.
- Understand the educational environments that iGen have been exposed to and the impact on our workplace futures.
- Find out how smart working allows employees the freedom of choice to work however, and whenever, they want
- Learn how simple changes to the workplace can inspire members of a team to work at their optimum.
- Find out the key drivers to make staff productive and happy in the workplace
This free seminar is designed to provide you with all the information you need to prepare for a seamless office relocation.
A relocation is a unique and often ‘once in a generation’ catalyst to re-imagine what a great workplace might look like with an opportunity to better support your people and increase their productivity and well-being. Forward-thinking organisations are approaching their property strategy with a view to driving better performance, becoming the employer of choice, and increasing profits.
Cyril will help you to understand what Smart working is and the way it can increase workplace productivity. He will cover the top workplace trends that will increase the productivity of your staff and help you to understand what the workplace will look like in the future. Organisations all over the UK who have implemented ‘Smart Working’ are seeing a positive impact on employee engagement, productivity and their bottom line.
Ros Lambert Porter
Ros will cover the importance of designing for good acoustics in offices with an emphasis on wellbeing and will look at some of the significant research regarding the impact of acoustics on staff performance. She will discuss how we have evolved to process sound, why we react negatively to certain sounds and what it is about the sounds in our workplace that impact on concentration and productivity.
Jo will explain what agile working means and why, if you apply the concept properly, you will have happier people, see reduced levels of absenteeism, lower operational costs, more efficient use of your entire property estate and, crucially, increased productivity. She will cover how companies can make a number of changes to help drive workplace wellbeing, while increasing employee productivity.
The seminar will be held at Keypoint in Slough. Kames Capital are a UK-based investment management business. They have partnered with Office Principles to completely refurbish the Keypoint building. This is a great opportunity to see the outstanding quality of our workmanship.
Fresh coffee or tea will be available, and you can enjoy a continental breakfast before the seminar starts.