A Guide to Creating an Agile Working Office
This free seminar is designed to act as a guide to any one that is looking to relocate their office and wants to ensure that they have considered every aspect of the process, in view of creating a workplace that will exceed all expectations.
Everyone wants to make sure that their staff can work as efficiently as possible, so how do you design an agile working environment that will make a difference?
We have selected some of the best consultants and speakers to guide you through the key stages to ensure your project is carried forward to achieve optimum success. This seminar identifies key areas that should be considered in advance of any office design project. These areas will help you to create an environment where employees can flourish and achieve their full potential, benefiting themselves and your organisation.
FREE EVENT – Click Here – Register now
About the speakers
Group Chief Strategy Office
and UK MD at Exterion Media
When its London office lease came up for renewal, Exterion Media took the opportunity to move to a new state of the art office. They wanted to create an agile office space that would allow Exterion Media employees to work wherever they would be most productive. Jason will take you through the office relocation process and talk about the benefits that Exterion Media have experienced as a result of implementing an agile working strategy.
Partner at Boyes Turner
Nick deals with all aspects of commercial property transactions on a daily basis. He will guide us through the legal and technical aspects of an office relocation including Heads of Terms, Pre-Contract, Exchange of Contracts, and Completion. Nick’s experience in working with a range of national and international companies in many sectors, including tech, media and telecoms, life sciences, retail, investment, logistics and distribution, means that he has a range of experience in the commercial property purchase process.
Strategic Manager at Orangebox
In a world of ‘slowly, slowly’ then all at once’, Kyle will take you on a journey that narrates how to create more successful, open plan collaborative workplaces. Today, it is about creating connections between people, not furniture and about creating spaces that promote productivity and effortless engagement, flexibility and flow.
5 REASONS TO ATTEND THIS SEMINAR:
- How to organise and achieve a effective office relocation with minimum downtime including ideas and tools to make your new office a success.
- Gain a better understanding of your workplace and the way it affects employees productivity and what the key drivers are to make staff creative and happy in the workplace.
- Understand the benefits of agile working and how it can help to attract and retain talent and improve staff performance.
- Learn from real life experience from the successful fitout at Exterion Media.
- Explore the latest trends and strategies behind re-designing your office, and understand what the workplace of the future might look like.
What are people saying about our seminars?