Join over 1,000 people who have already attended one of our seminars.
- Learn how to organise and achieve an effective office relocation with minimum downtime including ideas and tools to make your new office a success.
- Gain a better understanding of activity based working and the way it affects employees productivity and what the key drivers are to make staff creative and happy in the workplace.
- Understand the benefits of creating a fantastic workplace culture and how it can help to attract and retain talent and improve staff performance.
- Learn from real life experience from the successful fitout at Cooper Parry.
- Explore the latest trends and strategies behind re-designing your office, and understand what the workplace of the future might look like.
Why should you attend?
Everyone wants to make sure that their staff can work as efficiently as possible, so how do you design an agile working environment that will make a difference?
We have selected some of the best consultants and speakers to guide you through the key stages to ensure your project will achieve optimum success. This seminar identifies key areas that should be considered in advance of any office design project. These areas will help you to create an environment where employees can flourish and achieve their full potential, benefiting themselves and your organisation.
Veldhoen & Company
Jamesina specialises in working with senior leadership to define their visions for a better future. She will give an overview of activity based working, and explain how collaboration, unity and involvement will enable your business to push boundaries, and open it up to the possibilities of the future.
Cushman & Wakefield
Paul has over 30 years of experience in the London construction market, helping companies to develop fantastic workplaces. He has an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry, cost, strategic planning and procurement and is well placed to guide you through the office relocation process, offering advice, and highlighting the potential pitfalls.
Claire has over 10 years experience in designing human-centric workplaces for leading brands and will cover her top 10 strategies for creating an optimum workplace for the future. She will discuss how your company culture and the workplace are intrinsically linked and tell us about the offices that she has designed for Cooper Parry, and the way that they are using the workspace as a canvas to create a fantastic company culture.
The seminar will be held in the Senator showroom, which will give you an excellent opportunity to take a look at some of the latest trends in office furniture. Office furniture needs to be flexible and to adapt to suit the ever-changing working practices. The selection of great office furniture has a major impact on the happiness and productivity of your staff. Fresh coffee or tea will be available, and you can enjoy a continental breakfast before the seminar starts.