Join over 1,000 people who have already attended one of our seminars.
- iGen are the first generation to live without tech at their fingertips. Find out how this is shifting the landscape of education and work.
- Understand the key trends that are affecting workplace productivity and how you can develop an high performance working environment.
- Understand the educational environments that iGen have been exposed to and the impact on our workplace futures.
- The World Health Organisation predicts that by 2030, mental health problems will be the leading cause of mortality globally. Understand the cause of work-related stress and burnout and how to create a more positive future for work.
- Find out how employers can track their stress, motivation, energy, and mood, and how to gain insights and address issues that are bringing down well-being.
Why should you attend?
Nathan aims to uncover the attitudes and landscapes that our graduates are exposed to through higher education and how this will be key in shaping our future work environments. He will provide insights on what makes the iGen different to its predecessors and six trends he believes are impacting higher education institutions and workplace design today and in the years to come.
Madeleine will highlight insights from the academic research on burnout, which help us understand the intersection of mental health and productivity for people and companies. We will look at simple frameworks for how to think about the main drivers, and the levers you can pull as leaders or consultants of organisations – across personal behaviour, work and resource allocation, and the environment and culture at work.
What will the office of 2030 and beyond look like? Can we predict the workplace of the future? Cyril has over 30 years’ experience in office interior design, and has worked with hundreds of organisations, to develop high performance working environments. Cyril will cover the top workplace trends that will increase the productivity of your staff and help you to understand what the workplace will look like in 2030 and beyond.
The seminar will be held in the Orangebox showroom, which will give you an excellent opportunity to take a look at some of the latest trends in office furniture. Office furniture needs to be flexible and to adapt to suit the ever-changing working practises. The selection of great office furniture has a major impact on the happiness and productivity of your staff.
Fresh coffee or tea will be available, and you can enjoy a continental breakfast before the seminar starts.