Here at Office Principles we recognise that a successful project requires strong project management. That’s why we have a team of dedicated and driven project managers who are capable of completing any task to the highest standards. Ready for any challenge, and with the ability to be adaptive to any tasks, they’re certain they can handle any challenge that you throw at them. Contact us to see what they can do for you.
5-star delivery scheme: fantastic results guaranteed
With a track record of delivering fantastic results, we believe that the smooth running of all our design, refurbishment, relocation and fit out projects is of vital importance.
We only complete projects to the highest possible standards, communicating regularly to ensure that these standards are met. As part of our project management service, we use a 5 Star Delivery Scheme. This includes:
- Great Communication – We hold weekly site meetings in order to transfer and exchange ideas. This ensures that you’re fully informed throughout the project and means that everyone knows exactly what the final result should look like.
- Quality Standards – We strive for excellence at every level of the project. We are constantly snagging our work as we go, to safeguard a ‘snag-free’ finish when we hand the office over to you.
- On Time – We prepare detailed plans when we design your office. By planning ahead, we also ensure we’re ready to start as soon as we get the go-ahead. Plus, our tight schedules are adhered to by all parties, so you’re ready to move in as soon as we finish work.
- Operate Safely and Sustainably – We are an ISO18001 accredited company, and good health and safety practice is at the heart of everything that we do. In addition, we have a strict waste management policy in place to ensure that all our waste is recycled.
- The ‘Fifth Star’ – what is your particular concern? Maybe you need to complete the comms room a week early, or noise levels must be kept to a minimum? As the client, you can choose the 5th aspect of our 5-Star Project Delivery and we guarantee it will be done.
Get in touch for more information
If you have any questions about our project management services, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch by email, phone or live chat. By empowering our project managers to take responsibility for results, our service ensures that your job is completed to the highest standard. Get in touch today to learn more.
Order the ultimate quide
Now at its third edition the Black Book is still as popular as ever. Over 4,000 copies are now residing in the hands of directors and managers worldwide, and being read and re-read. Expanding from just 69 steps in edition one, to 80 steps in the latest edition, this book holds the golden rules to a successful office relocation and refurbishment.